Thursday, October 20, 2016

Winners and DT Favorites -- Monthly Challenge #9 {Halloween/Dress Up}



Happy Day! Today we are going to announce our DT Favorites from Monthly Challenge #9 -- Halloween/Dress Up. Everyone's projects were fantastic!!  Thank you so much for playing along!! It was amazing to see all of the different creations! You all never cease to amaze us all!

We would like to extend a HUGE Thank you to our wonderful and generous sponsors for our September 2016 Challenge. You really help to make the Challenges that much better by providing prizes to give to our winners. Please help us thank our wonderful sponsors by dropping by their shops!!








HERE ARE YOUR RANDOM DRAWN WINNERS:



Aliciabel
Prize: 3 Images And Our Random.Org Winner is:

No. 33 - Tammy A



Kitty Bee Designs
Prize: 1 Images
And Our Random.Org Winner is:

No. 32 - Chris



The East Wind
Prize: 3 Images
And Our Random.Org Winner is:

No. 28 - Katrina Bufton





NOW FOR OUR DT FAVORITES FOR MONTHLY CHALLENGE #9 {HALLOWEEN/DRESS UP}:

Berni's and Kraftykoolkat's Pick:

No. 6 - VaNNessa

Berni's Thoughts: This is a fabulous design and awesome coloring. Just love this image, it is full of attitude.

Kraftykoolkat's Thoughts: Awesome colouring, fantastic background and detail.


Hanne's and Monica's Pick:

No. 26 - A Little Bit 'O Paper

Hanne's Thoughts: I love Deanne's fairly simple design - the ribbon, the image and the sentiment really gets the full attention with the black background. The image is super cute and the colours in the card scream Halloween. :)

Monica's Thoughts: Love the sweet dog image with the glitter accents and the simplicity of the card!


Joanna's Pick:

No. 32 - Chris

Joanna's Thoughts: Clean and simple, fantastic design paper, cute image. I like it so much.


Lynda's Pick:

No. 4 - Billie A.

Lynda's Thoughts: When I looked at your card it made me smile, it’s so adorable. I love the embossing and the inked background you created. The sentiment is perfect for the image too xx


Lynnpenguin's Pick:

No. 2 - MaxiBelle Studio

Lynnpenguin's Thoughts: Love the image and the pink/green colour combo. The flowers and background are fantastic with this image too.


Rebecca's Pick:

No. 10 - Graphix and Designs

Rebecca's Thoughts: Love the Pocket letter idea and I truly inspired by Nikki for her Halloween projects. Love how she share her beautiful images by layering them in the pocket letter. Love it.


Sandy's Pick:

No. 30 - Lorraine A.

Sandy's Thoughts: Love the more muted colours and the use of one of Tim Holtz’s crazy dog images, the spooky tree gives it a nice Halloween feel as does the slight touch of red on the dog’s lips and bone. I really like the little spider charm as well. Not too scary, lol.


Shirley-Anne's Pick:

No. 33 - Tammy A.

Shirley-Anne's Thoughts: A striking, simple creation in which I loved the bright cheery colour combination . They really did work well together on the first of her shared cards and I also loved the design of her second card.


Traceymo's Pick:

No. 40 - Red Obsession cArds

Traceymo's Thoughts: Just a stunning card great image & colour with a fab layout.


Susan's Pick:

No. 36 - Francesca

Susan's Thoughts: I really love this journal! Love all the mixed media. Love the Halloween feel to it. The colors are fabulous. Just wonderful! Really makes me want to get that journal out of the cabinet and begin working on. Great inspiration for everyone who is working on a journal! I am so glad you shared it with us! Thank you!! And Awesome work!!


7 comments:

  1. Thanks for selecting my card Lynnpenguin as your fav, I'm thrilled you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for choosing my card as a DT Fav!!! I have my badge proudly displayed on my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my art journal pages Susan!!!! Much appreciated!!! You made my day! Thank you for the lovely comment!
    Congrats to the other winners too!
    Hugs and Smiles :-)
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much to Berni and Kraftykoolkat for choosing my card as their top pick this time! Always an honour! Congratulations to all the other winners too.

    Hugs, Vannessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! thank you so much, a winner and a DT favourite too...my lucky day!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how exciting! I am so happy to be one of the winners, thank you very much!! AND thank you Shirley-Ann for choosing my card as your favorite, I truly appreciate it!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for choosing my Pl as a fave hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete